Thursday, November 8, 2012

Random Jokes

Two guys are out hunting. Suddenly, one of them gasps, turns blue, and falls to the ground. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911 and says, "My friend is dead! What do I do?!" The guy on the phone says, "OK, hold on. First, make sure that he is dead." Silence, and then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the hunter says, "OK, now what?"

A pastor was on his deathbed, and called to his wife. He asked her to call two people in his church, a lawyer and a doctor, to be next to him as he died. The two men came, and each held one of the pastor's hands. The two men were flattered, though they were a bit confused, since they weren't very close to the pastor. After a few minutes, the lawyer finally asked, "Pastor, why did you call us here?" The dying pastor gathered up his strength. "Jesus died between two thieves," he said, "and that's the way I want to go."

Three men had lived in isolation on an island for years. One day, they find a bottle. After opening it, a genie comes out and says, "I will grant you all one wish." The first man says, "I wish to be with my family." POOF He's finally with his family after all these years. The second man says, "I want to be with my dear friends." POOF He's reunited with his closest friends. The third man thinks. And thinks. And thinks. Finally the genie cries out, "Just pick a wish already!" The man finally replies, "I wish for those two men to come back to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment